Violet Esther Smith

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Hampton Barratt Smith

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

27 Weeks

Today is Mother's Day and the mark of my 27th week. That means I'm in my third trimester, right? I've heard it many ways, but I think that's correct. Let me know if it's not.

I'm getting into the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy now. I eat a lot more (more than Shaun, that's for sure) but then my belly starts stretching on the sides because there's not enough room for a growing baby AND food. About two hours later I get bad acid-y heartburn no matter what I eat. That means he'll have lots of hair, right? =)



I have a nice melon belly now though. People can tell I'm actually pregnant.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katee you are adorable!!!!!!! I love your belly pic!!! You are so cute! Yay we are in the last trimester. Can you believe it has gone by this fast? I can't. Love you!

Brittani Bush

Laura said...

I love the picture! I am looking forward to your baby shwoer :)