I also love being able to help Ash with watching her kids from time-to-time. We have so much fun together, and I get to be their FAVORITE AUNT! (That's right, Whit, I said it... I'm their FAVORITE!)
Ella and Gideon came over the other day while Ashlee went to the dentist and we had a blast! We ate lunch at a park, went to the library, went back to my place where E took a nap and G watched a movie,then we played in the water in the backyard. It was so fun! They're such cute kids!
It's fun to go shopping with them too. Ash will push the cart and if I fall behind or have to go to another isle to get something, I'll here "kay-ee, kay-ee where are oo?" (That's Ella saying "Katee, where are you?"), then see Gid running around the corner to find me...So cute!
I know Shaun likes being close too. He and Jared (Ashlee's hubby) go fishing every Tuesday night and spend quality "guy time" that they both need. We go to Heather and Robert's to visit quite frequently too, and sometimes catch dinner or a movie with them.
It's so nice to be close to family! We love you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment