He eats and sleeps great! In fact, he is 7 weeks old today, and last night he slept through the entire night! I fed him around 9:30pm, and he fell asleep about 10:30pm. Then didn't wake up to eat again until 6:15am! WOW! I sure wish I would have known he was going to do that. I was staying up after he went to bed and was going to do a few things and wait until his next feeding before going to bed. After checking on him a couple of times I finally hit the sack about 1:00am.
I was a bit nercous of what I'd find this morning when I woke up at 6:00am, but he was still sound asleep in his bed. CRAZY! I don't want to jinx it, but I wonder if he'll do that again tonight. ??? Here's hoping!
Here's a 7 week picture:
I put him in the swing today for the first time, and he seems to like it! The first time he fell asleep about 5 mins after I put him in, but he's awake now and just relaxing. I put some toys on the tray, and he keeps staring at them trying to figure out what to do with them. So cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment